The CanCred platform was upgraded this morning, bringing exciting new features to help you collect and share badges.
Easier badge acceptance now includes:
- the ability to share a badge URL immediately to LinkedIn and other social media without the need to register on a backpack or passport
- accept on CanCred Passport or a dedicated Passport such as eCampusOntario Passport and begin to build a badge portfolio
- download a PDF badge that can be shared standalone as a printed certificate or file attachment or uploaded to Passport as an online badge
- a validator service to check that the badge is current and shareable
- the ability to check for all the badges you have been issued from CanCred in the past, via “personal data request”